Friday, June 20, 2008

Fascination With Feet

This is a true story.
I love female feet from the beginning. I always used to study at my auncle's house. My cousin, Tracy, had very beautiful feet. Initially, I was not attracted to her feet and never paid attention to them. One day my uncle brought her a gold colour anklet; she showed the anklet to me and asked me if I could put it on her ankle. I siad, "yes." And that was the first time I observed her feet. It was too good...her feet had proper curves and was in good shape. I had to tighten the anklet, in which I used my teeth. My God!! From that very day I became her foot-slave.

We usually sleep at my auncle's house after lunch, in the afternoon. One day she came near me (I was laying on the bed) and was sitting next to me. I told her that the anklet was beautiful. She smiled and thanked me for the compliments.


It has been many years since my first enchantment with feet. Now, I can't seem to get enough. Women have much more power over men than they realize...simply by using their feet. Thanks for listening.

http://www.hyponticfootworks.com/

1 comment:

crisax said...

yes!yes!yes!her smelly feet drive me crazy!blaaah!blaaah!I am her stupid smelly feet addiction!